Launching JavaAndJava.com

Friday, October 26, 2007

Future: Audio version of this blog site - English To Kannada

Based on my observation and feedback it looks like there is a necessity of audio version of the blog to help the readers or visitors to understand how to exactly pronounce the word(s) or speak few sentences in Kannada.

Without audio version, there are some chances in which readers of this blog site may either mis-read or not pronounce properly because right now English equivalent Kannada words are still written in english only.

Shortly I'll try to introduce the audio version for as many blogs as possible in this blog site.

FYI, I may not be able to add the audio version or voice to each and every blog but I try to do my level best during the free time.

Hope it helps!

- by www.iBangalorean.com - A netizen of Bangalore

No comments: